Our certified mechanics possess over 40 years combined years of experience in taking care of Rig’s just like yours.
Our Heavy & Light Duty Truck Services include:
- Commercial Vehicle Inspections ß Daisy: link URL to page.
- Engine repair, maintenance and overhauls
- Transmission repair, maintenance and overhauls
- All Preventative Maintenance Servicing
- Heavy Truck Air Ride Suspension Repairs Brakes
- Air & Hydraulic Clutches Differentials
- Frame Stretches & Shortening
- Gravel Box Installations
- Lights and Trailer Wiring
- Oil, Lube, Filters
- Spring Suspension Repairs
- Tank Installations
- Trailer Rig-ups
- Wet Kits
- Winch Rig-ups
Engines and transmissions may well be the most complicated and important components of your truck or machine. That’s why it’s important to trust its maintenance and repair to an experienced full-service shop like ours at Harper Creek Mechanics
There are a number of problems that can be resolved simply through tuning or single part replacements, while others may require more intensive work such as an overhaul. Our skilled mechanics have the training and expertise to properly diagnose your heavy & light duty problems and get you back on the road in a cost effective and timely manner.